Click on "Agree" after reading the following items to display the detailed information.
To All the Users
For proper use, please understand the following items.
Who understands the matter can click on "Agree" to proceed to the search page.
Users should observe the items below.
- Users shall use the information provided on the Service within the scope of the purposes indicated in "the Law for Special Measures Concerning the Management and Relay of Information for Individual Identification of Cattle" and "the Basic Policy on the Construction of Individual Identification of Livestock."
- Users shall not take any actions that violate other's property or privacy.
- Users shall not commit any violations of rules of the domestic and foreign networks or take any actions that (may) violate the laws.
Change of Services, etc.
- The National Livestock Breeding Center shall reserve the right to change the Services according to amendment to procedures for use.
- The National Livestock Breeding Center may suspend or delay the service or stop offering due to troubles with computer or telephone lines, maintenance, or other inevitable reason.
- The National Livestock Breeding Center owns the copyright on the whole of this information delivery system.
- The National Livestock Breeding Center shall have the right to claim the damage we have received from said user in case where the user causes damage on the Center by violating the provisions or committing a fraud or illegal acts.
- The National Livestock Breeding Center shall have the right to change the contents of the provisions when necessary. When a change is made, the users are notified of the contents of said change by a means under another provision stipulated by the Center.
The National Livestock Breeding Center shall not be liable for any actions the users take using the information provided by the Service.
The Service is available twenty-four hours a day, however, temporarily inaccessible in the middle of the night to process assembled data.