- The Center takes necessary and proper measures to secure the personal information we hold by observing the Act on the protection of Personal Information Held by Independent Administrative Agencies, etc. and other related laws.
- The Center establish and continuously improve the internal provisions concerning the protection of personal information.
- The Center will never acquire personal information by fraudulent or other dishonest means but endeavors to specify and expressly show purpose of use of personal information.
- The Center handles in principle the personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the specified purpose of use.
- The Center endeavors maintain the personal data accurate and up to date.
- The Center will never provide the personal data to a third party without the consent of first-person except for the case with justifiable reason
- The Center exercises appropriate supervision over the trustee for the protection of the personal information.
- The Center makes a proper reply to requests from first-person for such as disclosure, correction, and stopping the use of the retained personal data.